Under the banner of ‘The Viral Fever’ developed by Arunabh Kumar, TVF Pitchers is a web series that portrays – ‘A story of trials and tribulations of four young entrepreneurs who quit their day jobs to pursue their start-up venture’ stated by IMBD. But, TVF Pitchers is much more than just a story of four young entrepreneurs. Just a casual story wouldn’t entice the audience to view a web series, which can be proven when you look at the IMBD ratings of the web series which stands still at 9.1/10.
What makes TVF Pitchers so special? Here are some facts about the series…
– TVF Pitchers is an idea that was developed much before its launch in 2012 when Arunabh Kumar displayed the idea of Pitchers at the Microsoft Office 365 launch, but he waited because the online revolution in India was yet to take place and India was not ready for an Online series yet.
– TVF Pitchers’ timing of the release. The series’ release timing played a vital role in its popularity because of Narendra Modi’s visit to Silicon Valley and his ambitious “Startup India project” back then. The series’ widespread acclaim is also because of the arrival of the startup culture in India.
– The makers of TVF Pitchers chose the way to add the most appropriate realistic elements (the scene, background, experiences, etc) to the web series as they wanted the audience to relate to their current life situations and not idealize something that doesn’t suit the actual narrative.
– The final episode of season 1 was not released on YouTube, as youtube demanded a certain amount from the uploader of the video if it exceeded a certain no. of views, also a certain amount fee was required from the sponsors as well. Hence Episode 4 and Episode 5 were made available on TVFPlay.
– TVF Pitchers’ music went viral upon its release. The title track is addictive and has already become the ringtone for many people. The dramatic and climax scenes have pretty intense background scores, and humorous scenes have lively and light-hearted music.
– The makers of TVF Pitchers wanted the casting to be as simple as it could be. The focus of the makers was on the conviction with which one could fall deep into the character-building and portray the role as real as possible. Naveen, Yogi, Mandal, and Jeetu, are true-to-life actors and the reception of the show translated into a 9.7/10 IMBD rating during its initial release.
– The Shark Tank sensation Ashneer Grover is to feature in the new season of TVF Pitchers which has got the fans excited.
Jab tak hai Grover, it’s not over !
— Ashneer Grover (@Ashneer_Grover) December 19, 2022
After the successful first installation of the series which consisted of five episodes and premiered online on TVF’s content portal TVFPlay, later on, YouTube where it caught the hype and was highly appreciated and has since developed a cult status. For the second installation, the series moved to ZEE5. The series has been written by Arunabh Kumar, Prashant Kumar, Shubham Sharma and Talha Siddiqui. It has been directed by Vaibhav Bundhoo and Arunabh Kumar. The series was set to premiere on 23rd December, and you can stream it now.