Megha Thakur, Indian origin TikTok star, who was 21, has passed away her parents announced. She had over 930k followers on TikTok and was known for promoting body positivity. She also frequently shared videos of her dancing. “It is with heavy hearts we announce the light of our life, our kind, caring, and beautiful daughter, Megha Thakur, suddenly and unexpectedly passed away on November 24, 2022 in the early morning hours,” her parents wrote in an Instagram post from her account.
Here are 5 lesser known facts about the Tik Tok star
1. Megha Thakur was born in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, on July 17, 2001.
2. She graduated from Mayfield Secondary School in Caledon, Ontario, Canada, and joined Western University in London, Ontario in 2019.
3. Megha also had a podcast on Spotify in which she discussed physical and mental health issues and body positivity.
4. She walked the ramp at CAISA Fashion Show in 2019 and was affiliated to Elite Model Management for six months in 2020.
5. She reportedly suffered a heart attack earlier in 2022 due to going through some personal stress.